A recent article on the Old Creek Lodge website discussed some of the top things to do in Gatlinburg around Thanksgiving. Here is an excerpt and brief summary:
A Guide To 10 Things to Do and Eat when spending Thanksgiving in Gatlinburg
As we all know, Thanksgiving is creeping up on us! Thinking about things to do and eat during this special holiday is one of the main thoughts most of us are consumed with. But the question is, “What if you are spending Thanksgiving in Gatlinburg, Tennessee?” What can you do and eat there? Here are ten exciting things you can do and munch down on in Gatlinburg during this time of year!
The article goes on to discuss the following ten activities:
- Visit the Festival of Trees
- Check out the Gatlinburg Christmas lights
- Attend the Great Smoky Thanksgiving Arts and Crafts Show
- Gatlinburg Winter Magic Chili Cookoff
- Do some Black Friday shopping
- Eat at the Old Mill Restaurant
- Dinner at Three Jimmy’s
- Check out Cherokee Grill
- Visit Ober Gatlinburg for some snow tubing
- Ride the ziplines
For the complete article and much more information, click here to read Thanksgiving in Gatlinburg: 10 Things to Do & Eat.
Photo by Billy Hathorn (Own work) [CC BY 3.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0)], via Wikimedia Commons